Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Accomplishments

Things I Accomplished on Labor Day:

Called it "Memorial Day" by accident three times
Went shopping with Jennessa at the Provo mall and found far too many deals
Did my homework for PSY 1100
Considered doing my french homework
Ate healthily, minus the part where I accidentally left my sandwich that I was going to eat for dinner during this grave shift at HOME even though I had carefully laid it out for myself, forcing me to subsist on an ample supply of Hot Tamales for those 8 hours instead
500 crunches
500 calf exercises
500 inner thigh exercises
500 back exercises
150 push ups (on my knees, I admit it)
^^Doing calisthenics for 1 hour^^
Gassed up the car
Lamented the lack of mail delivery services on MemorLabor Day
Tried to take a nap before work
Failed to take a nap before work
Went to work
Got paid time and a half for working on a holiday
Lamented the fact that I only got paid time and a half for 1 hour of work, since my shift started at 11pm
Hummed the same stanza of "Those Canaan Days" from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat in my head for long, silent hours while staring at my computer screen ("Zoze Canaan dayzzz, vee uzed to knowww, vare have zay goneee, vare diiiiiiiiiiiiiii(*gasp!*)iiiiiid zay go...")

That's pretty much it. Although at one point I think I got the Potiphar song in my head for a minute or two. Ehn. I must now either watch an engaging movie or commence slapping myself on the face to stay awake for the next hour and a half. Adieu.

1 comment: