Monday, January 31, 2011

To Do

Here are my goals for this week:

Visit Dr Berry so he can fill out the form for the DMV
Turn in the form/mail it to the DMV
Cook something on at least two different days this week
Acquire and send in all the necessary forms to Medicaid
Email my supervisor at UVU
Finish making the baby leggings I started
Find the drawing I made for Pop, or redraw it if I can't find it
Scan and/or mail it to him
Don't buy anything online
Don't buy any fast food or soda
Clean the apartment
  • Sweep kitchen floor
  • Clear off living room floor and vacuum
  • Clear off the couch/couch area
  • Counters, sink and mirrors in the bathroom
  • Clean the toilet
  • Clear off the clutter in the back room
  • Clear off the clutter in the bedroom
  • Change the sheets on our bed
  • Do laundry
Do the french worksheets and email them to my teacher
Go through my clothes and put some in storage and/or in a bag for DI
Pay my health insurance bill
Pay the rent
Pay my doctor's bills
Pick up and deposit my paycheck
Go to bed by midnight every night, excluding nights where I work grave shift of course
Clean out school bag (!! I can't believe this isn't done yet!)
Go on a date/play a game with Mykle
Follow up on my blog at the end of the week to see how I did with these goals

I know this stuff isn't interesting, but this is an experiment to see if I do any better at accomplishing things this week after posting my to do list on here. If it helps, you may be subjected to boring blog posts every Monday. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment